Friday, June 1, 2012

Art Intimidating Life - The Ruins of my Mental Empire: Part Sixty-Nine

the side line girl
a suburban interaction
mellow drunk, don't disturb us
we stand beyond
the supermarket convienience
 - how are you going?
a salvation lost
between truth and memories
and at least i know
no-one i know
will be hurt
lost or forgotten
- and my ghosts guide me
a silly little man
the most wise man ive met
trees grow beyond our
comprehension
beyond our awareness
before we know it
as we're fusking drinking with friends at some bar that means something
- there's a tree outside the window
it's been there for years
and leaves grow and fall from it
and i live to see them fall and die
im not sad
im alive
im not depressed
i just realise my life
sad autumn leaves shared
by the train station masses
as they shit-kick their way home
to warm-home-made-soup
they dunk drunk
before a silly fucking television
but yet
but yes
i find myself
finding myslef
a way out of a social fucking situation
i used to work at that service station
i grew up in this town
i was born in that hospital
but here i was
drinking a brand new
six-pack of beer
behind the service station
realise my adult life
realising that this
was how i was
going to realise my adult life
just me and the stars
just me and and some distant traffic
later one
just me and the three am ocean
listening to some favourite songs
screaming the positive words ive thought
to the cosmos
to the most worthy
i think of my father
and private moments
and how i somehow got married
only a certain few know how to get married before they're thirty
god-damn lady-elle is one of the coolest i've met
no smile says you're happy
evolution, where have you been?
the rest try and say they're too cool to be thirty
- i'll die knowing i have made a commitment
i'll die knowing i have made a commitment to my friends
and to the friends who have made a commitment
to the
fuck off
life is life
death is death
the split second inbetween is spent
in the eyes of...
your subconsciouisness
and the god
you chose to judge your death
- mine?
mine will be pure - a psychedelic drift into the pure cosmic void
that so many fear
- i dont fear the void -
- i dont fear death -
a pure realised life can guide you
- what guides you?
im not a poet, and i never wanted to be
i just wanted to obsorb the artistic syrups
of my opened stained glass windows
that welcome the cold orange autumn breese
into the stale memories of
of me, and my realisation of the
leaves fall like gatherings
and unexpected welcomes
yellows twirling
orange melting
red wet
it's winter now the music is inside
- i hear it from the streets
i hear it as i walk home
someone drives past
they honk their horn
and i push my middle finger through the a-emm fog
- where are you? -
- where am i? -
someone reminded me
a never-lost-long friend
the univisrse doesn't care
we can't comprehend how insigificant we are
yet, everyone wishes me a happy birthday
it's fucking absurd - sing me a song - crowd about me
but it makes sense
we're so fucking lucky to be alive
this is our life - this is how we live it
i wonder where i will die
i wonder how i will die
i think of those i will leave behind and i feel so miserable
but i hope i give each and every one of them
one tiny sip
of my appreciation, and love
- i felt it, and saw it
at the bus stop in lowell, massachusetts
my death doesnt mean anything
my life doesnt mean anything
- but  i'll live it
despite your fucking hidden judgements
are you as wholesome as you promote yourself to be wholesome?
i dont know it all

im not conceited

just because you read what i write you fucking think you know who i am?

you fucking idiot

i have memories

trees grow

grass die

 the universe against me?

i dont even exist

and in that case i dont want to

but i cant help it

im stuck here

surrounded by songs like

prozac vs heroin

you look great when im fucked up


ive been drinking at this bar
for twelve years
- time for another beer


No comments:

Post a Comment