Friday, October 18, 2013

Art Intimidating Life - The Ruins of my Mental Empire: Part Ninety-Three



the sunshine, dancing in the jungle
the green vines move like smooth jazz-men
smiling silently
behind their black shades
a soft warm breeze
shifts the fallen leaves
spinning the jungle dance-floor
into a blissful confusion
where are we, and what are we doing?
not really knowing for sure
keeps us holy
infinite
there is a celebration going on
somewhere over the green valley
somewhere over the cool clear water
moving like lime jelly
i hear the horns
i hear the whistles
i hear men chanting
and i hear women cheering
i close my eyes and face the scattered sun rays
streaming through the leaves and vines overhead
i feel their vibes
their dances pulse through the jungle
in-synch with my mellow heartbeat
with my misty mind
and holy thoughts
can they see me?
can they feel me?
do they know im here?
i climb a tree
and take share in it's ripe fruits
they are intoxicating
and i no-longer take part in this existence
my mind slides
deep into the melt
of it's past
my memories of distant lives
embody and embrace
in an array of impossible colours
time is forgotten
and a perfect eternal dusk
hazes my visions
and i dig it all
cradled in the branches
into a euphoric half-sleep
where lucid dreams
whispered cosmic truths in my ear
the jungle-nymph-seductresses
universal arts appearing before me
and everything so simple
somewhere behind our eyes
outside this reality





No comments:

Post a Comment