Sunday, March 31, 2013

Art Intimidating Life - The Ruins of my Mental Empire: Part Eighty-Nine

 i wrote an haiku / or if you're a wanker / a three line poem for every song on one of my all time favourite albums...



whats makes a god-complex?
what makes a God complex?

four days under four nights
the same four stars
the same four nights

forever -
just smile
just don't both me

i want to sleep forever,
but dreams dont last -
so i set my alarm clock for 10pm

you shine like moon-shine
- i think of you
like storm clouds

what do i know?
the sun rises and sets,
and god help me

will i live to the day
i'll no longer need
to look to the stars for answers?

my pilgrimage
- to prove my life
with my death -

what a beautiful beach
and a perfect storm
to match it

jungle fuck
curry maker
stop your business!

i shouldn't have fall asleep
with my ipod on -
i dreamt i had sex with a prostitute

no friends to drink with anymore
- i guess i'll take up astronomy
and bushwalking

you woke up at 2pm
it's ok - it's a beautiful day
spend it with us with juice

strange goodbyes
and yet
we never said hello

you need to sleep
but if you don't
it's a gloriously colourful night in your head!

No comments:

Post a Comment